Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. You can have potato broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Take 3 cups of diced broccoli heads.
- Prepare 3 of carrots peeled and diced.
- Use 6 of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Take 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 8 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 3 1/2 cups of milk.
- Provide 4 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper.
- Get 8 slices of bacon cooked and chopped.
Steps to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.