Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bob's chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bob's chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bob's chili recipe. You can cook bob's chili using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bob's chili:
- You need 56 oz of Spicy Baked Beans.
- Use 1 can of Black Beans.
- Use 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Use 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of each Red Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1 of each Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 1 of each Onion.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Yellow Mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage (I used turkey).
- Provide 2 cup of Barbeque Sauce.
Instructions to make Bob's chili:
- Dice peppers and onions.
- Cook veggies and sausage..
- Once cooked, mix all ingredients..
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min.
- Or cook in crock pot for at least 1 hour..
If you find this Bob's chili recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.