Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe. You can cook bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry:
- Get 1 bottle of gaurd.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Get Pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need as needed of Mustard and cumin seeds.
Steps to make Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry:
- Slice onions, curry leaves, bottle gaurd, green chilli.
- Grind Green chilli.
- Take a pan and keep on the stove. Pour oil, add mustard and cumin seeds, when it starts crackle add onions, curry leaves. Roast it for few seconds, add green chilli paste, add ginger garlic paste. Again roast it. Add sliced bottle gaurd, add salt and turmeric. Close it with a lid and keep the stove in low flame. Mix in between, once it is half cooked add chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder. Again roast it. Once it is properly cooked, pour milk.
- Once the milk evoporates turn off the stove. Transfer into a bowl and serve hot with rice /chapathi /roti.
If you find this Bottle gaurd curry sorakaya curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.