Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked bbq baked beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked bbq baked beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked bbq baked beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked bbq baked beans recipe. You can have smoked bbq baked beans using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked bbq baked beans:
- Take 2 lbs of Navy beans.
- Prepare of Water to cook beans 6 cups or more.
- You need of Favorite bbq sauce.
- You need to taste of Brown sugar.
- Take to taste of Yellow mustard.
- Get Half of a red onion diced.
- Get of Bacon or leftover ham optional.
- Prepare to taste of Minced garlic.
- Take of Salt and pepper to taste and an other seasoning you like.
- Use to taste of Hot sauce of choice.
- Use of Aluminum throwaway pan.
- Take of Wood chips of choice.
- Prepare of Water for pan in smoker.
Instructions to make Smoked bbq baked beans:
- Presoak beans in a quick soak or overnight follow bag instructions.
- Cook beans to package instructions. I did a quick soak and did everything in a pressure cooker/ instant pot. I covered my beans with water little over 6 cups, cooked on low for 3 mins with a natural release of ten mins… then quick release..
- Drained water from cooked beans. Set aside.
- In a frying pan add some oil to just cover the bottom and brown the diced onion, and right before it’s done add in the minced garlic, and ham / bacon. I used leftover Easter ham and use my food processor, or can leave in bits sizes chunks… bacon- if using bacon cut it in small chunks before frying with onions. Set aside.
- In a big bowl add in all the wet ingredients and spices, brown sugar… mix, then add in the onion mixture, mix up some more, then carefully fold in cooked beans, (at this point this can be done lol or just popped in the oven to heat up if you don’t have a smoker or didn’t want to smoke them, beans are already fully cooked.).
- Spray Aluminum pan with cooking spray. Pour beans into pan..
- Set up smoker. I use an Electric smoker. I put my food in turn on high till it starts to smoke and then go to med heat. And replace wood chips as needed. I let this go for about 4 hrs checking on them from time to time. Cooking times just depends on how you want your bbq bake beans. I just taste test,and pull them out to my liking. This can go for just 2 hrs or all day.. the choice is yours….
If you find this Smoked bbq baked beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.