Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish in Banana leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish in Banana leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in banana leaves recipe. To make fish in banana leaves you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish in Banana leaves:
- Take big- 1 of Savala chopped to small thin pieces(small onions).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic – grated(paste)- each.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 nos of Tomato peeled.
- Provide 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of salt – (to taste).
Instructions to make Fish in Banana leaves:
- Fish pieces are cleaned with salt and vinegar and marinated for minimum 30 minutes Marination masala is prepared as follows.In a pan, saute the savala, ginger,garlic,curry leaves,tomatos with little oil,till the raw smell of savala disappears. Take out from fire and add turmeric powder, chilli powder,pepper powder and salt.Blend everything smooth in a mixie. Marinate the fish and keep aside..
- Cut Banana leaves in rectangular shapes and show them over light flame or put them over a hot thava so that the leaves will become soft and pliable. clean the leaves, wipe them and grease each leaf with little butter or oil. Fold the marinated fish pieces inside each leaf, tie them with a thread taking care to see that water does not get inside the masala. Arrange them one by one in a idly cooker and cook them over steam for about 20 -25 minutes.Take out the cooking pan from the stove. The….
- Alternatively you can put the fish pieces covered in banana leaf in a hot thava with little oil sprinkled in the pan and cook in low fire closed, sprinking water over it occasionally and turning both sides This is also tasty but more care has to be applied as the fish has to be cooked enough without getting burnt..
If you find this Fish in Banana leaves recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.