Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Potato Porato Varities recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Potato Porato Varities recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi potato porato varities recipe. To cook punjabi potato porato varities you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Punjabi Potato Porato Varities:
- Use of For dough:.
- You need 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp of dried Fenugreek leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Achaar masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of cup/as required Water to knead the flour.
- Use of For stuffing:.
- Use 2 of Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 Pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 tbsp of Clarified Butter Ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon juice/chaat masala.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Provide as needed of Oil / Ghee / Butter.
Instructions to make Punjabi Potato Porato Varities:
- For Stuffing: Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli, curry leaves, ginger paste, asafoetida and saute for a minute on low flame. Add other dry spices and mix well. Now add mashed potatoes, lemon juice and salt, mix nicely at low flame. Let the stuffing get cool(room temperature)..
- For Dough:Take wheat flour in a bowl and add salt, oil, fenugreek leaves(crushed), pickle masala and mix well. Add little water and knead. The dough should be soft like chapati dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for half an hour..
- Now make small equal balls of the dough..
- First way of rolling porato:Put some dry flour on rolling board, take one dough ball and roll it slightly and fill potato stuffing in it and seal it like a and roll it. And shallow fry with oil/ghee/butter on tawa..
- Second way of rolling porato: Put some dry flour on rolling board, take one ball and roll it slightly and fill potato stuffing in it and cover it from all four sides like a envelop and shallow fry with oil/ghee/butter..
- Third way of rolling porato:Put some dry flour on rolling board, take two small sized ball and roll them half take one rolled circle and put stuffing all over and cover it with second rolled chapati and seal it by pressing with fingers, roll it with soft hands and shallow fry with oil/ghee/butter on tawa..
- Fourth way of rolling porato: Take two small sized dough ball and roll them half, take one rolled chapati and spread stuffing all over and put onion rings on masala and cover with second chapati, seal with fingers and roll it with rolling pin and shallow fry with oil/ghee/butter by flipping both sides..
- Hot and crispy Potato Poratoes are ready. Serve hot with Curd and Pickle..
- Recipe Notes 1. Be careful while kneading the flour as we want the dough to be soft. 2. Keep the flame on medium high else the Poratoes will be hard..
If you find this Punjabi Potato Porato Varities recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.