Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato soup recipe. You can cook cheesy potato soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Potato Soup:
- Prepare 6 small of potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 envelope of chicken ramen seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- Use 2/3 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- Get 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 cup of baby carrots cut in quarters.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato Soup:
- Peel and cut potatoes into cubes or thin 1 inch strips..
- Cook sausage and drain the grease..
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes..
- Place all ingredients into a crockpot and let cook on high, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are soft and translucent; about 4 to 6 hours..
If you find this Cheesy Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.