Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe. You can cook ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney):
- Take 4-5 of Ridge gaurd skin.
- Take 4-5 of Green chilli.
- Take 2 of red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic.
- You need Pinch of soaked tamarind.
- Take 1/2 table spoon of mustard and cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 table spoon of coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 table spoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Use 2 of table spoons of peanuts.
- Get Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get Handful of curry leaves.
- Take Handful of mint leaves.
Instructions to make Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney):
- Peel off Ridge gaurd skin, slice green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves, mint leaves.
- Dry roast peanuts, at the end add fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds.
- Grind it.
- Roast Ridge gaurd skin green chilli, mint leaves, coriander leaves, curry leaves, garlic and at the end add soaked tamarind.
- Grind it along with peanut powder..
- Put tadka into it by using oil, red chilli, curry leaves, mustard and cumin seeds. Add the tadka into the chutney and serve hot with rice /chapathi /roti.
If you find this Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.