Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sorakaya (Lauki) Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sorakaya (Lauki) Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sorakaya (Lauki) Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sorakaya (lauki) kofta curry recipe. To make sorakaya (lauki) kofta curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sorakaya (Lauki) Kofta Curry:
- You need 1 1 of Lauki Bottle Gourd Sorakaya / / – Peeled & grated.
- Get 4 of green chillies Chopped.
- Prepare 6 Teaspoons of Besan.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 of Tomato puree.
- Get 1 Cup of onion Brown paste.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 Teaspoons of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- You need 3 to fry of Oil to tempering + koftas Cups.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Sorakaya (Lauki) Kofta Curry:
- For Koftas Peel and grate the bottle gourd. Squeeze to remove excess water. Add the besan, green chilli, salt and mix well..
- Heat oil in a kadai, drop like pakodas using above mixture and deep fry until golden brown and crisp on the outside. Drain on absorbent paper and set aside..
- For Gravy` Heat 3 tsp of oil in a pan, add the brown onion paste and saute for 3 mins. Add ginger, garlic paste and saute for 2 mins. Add the turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder. Continue to saute on medium heat for 2 mins. `.
- Add tomato puree and continue to saute till the oil floats. Add 2 cups water and bring to boil. Add salt and cook for 10 mins. While serving arrange koftas on the serving plate, pour the gravy over them. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Sorakaya (Lauki) Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.