Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dondakaya Pachadi (Ivy gourd/Tindora Chutney) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dondakaya Pachadi (Ivy gourd/Tindora Chutney) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dondakaya Pachadi (Ivy gourd/Tindora Chutney) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dondakaya pachadi (ivy gourd/tindora chutney) recipe. You can cook dondakaya pachadi (ivy gourd/tindora chutney) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dondakaya Pachadi (Ivy gourd/Tindora Chutney):
- You need 250 gms of ivy gourd Dondakaya/.
- Use 6 – 8 nos of green chillies.
- Get 3 nos of garlic pods.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 handfull of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 no of tamarind piece.
- You need 2 tsps of oil.
- Get to taste of tamarindo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 – 2 nos of red chilli.
- Get 1 handfull of curry leaves.
Steps to make Dondakaya Pachadi (Ivy gourd/Tindora Chutney):
- Heat a pan, add oil and sliced ivy gourd pieces..
- Add green chillies and saute it..
- Saute it in a medium flame till the colour is changed and cooked well..
- Remove from heat and let it cool..
- In a mixie jar add cooked ivy gourd-green chillies, garlic pods, tamarind, cumin, salt and coriander leaves. Grind it into a paste..
- Next, do the tempering(tadka). Heat a pan add oil, mustard and cumin seeds. When they start to splutter add hing, curry leaves and redchillies..
- Add the ground paste to the tadka pan and mix well..
- Take it into a bowl..
- Serve it with hot steaming rice with a dallop of ghee..
If you find this Dondakaya Pachadi (Ivy gourd/Tindora Chutney) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.