Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White dry peas curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White dry peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White dry peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white dry peas curry recipe. You can have white dry peas curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook White dry peas curry:
- Provide 1 cup of white dry peas.
- Take 2 of potatoes (peeled and cut into big size).
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1" of ginger.
- Get 1 of big sized onion chopped.
- You need 2 of small sized tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide as needed of oil.
Steps to make White dry peas curry:
- Soak white dry peas overnight. Wash properly. Wash the potato peeled and cut into big size. Boil it in a pressure cooker as sufficient water. Close the lid and wait for 5 whistles. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- Grind the masala into paste. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in kadhai. Add chopped onion add little salt so that the onion become light brown in colour. Once it is done. Add chopped tomatoes and fry till the tomatoes become tender. Add the ground masala and fry till the raw smell of masala goes off..
- Then add boiled potato and peas. Mix well add salt and water as needed. Again cook in a cooker wait for 2 whistles. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with few chopped onion and chopped tomatoes. Ready to serve white dry peas curry with hot pooris.
If you find this White dry peas curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.