Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green cranberry wheat poha with tender jowar recipe. You can cook green cranberry wheat poha with tender jowar using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar:
- Use 1 big bowl of Wheat Poha – some water sprinkled and soaked for half an hour before using.
- Provide 1 small of Potato (chopped).
- Use 1 small bowl of carrot (chopped).
- Prepare 1 small bowl of corn.
- Use 1 small bowl of green cranberries (karonda) – Before using, it is chopped in half, seeds removed and soaked for half an hour in salt water to reduce the sour taste to some extent.
- Prepare 1 small bowl of tender jowar (Hurda) – before using, roasted in 1 tbsp oil and salt (as per taste).
- Prepare 1 small of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of achaari (pickle) masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds and let them crackle..
- Add 1/2 tbsp asafoetida, 5-6 curry leaves and saute..
- Add 1 small chopped onion and let it turn slightly pink and soft. Then add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well..
- Then add 1 small chopped potato, 1 small bowl chopped carrot, 1 small bowl corn, 1 small bowl green cranberries (karonda) and mix well. Then add 1 small cup of water, cover with the lid and let it cook..
- Then add 1 big bowl Wheat Poha, 1 tbsp achaari (pickle) masala, 1 teaspoon sugar, salt to taste, mix well, cover and let it cook. While plating, garnish with grated coconut, tender jowar (Hurda), chopped coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Green Cranberry Wheat Poha with Tender Jowar recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.