Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Mango Tofu Red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Mango Tofu Red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy mango tofu red thai curry recipe. You can have easy mango tofu red thai curry using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Mango Tofu Red Thai curry:
- Provide 1 of mango.
- Get 1 block of tofu.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Use 1 of courgette.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 pack of green beans.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- Take 1 pack of red Thai curry paate.
- Take 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 1/2 of lime.
Instructions to make Easy Mango Tofu Red Thai curry:
- I like to start by getting the ingredients out. You could swap vegetables in for what you have in the fridge and the red curry paste that you like the most..
- Wrap the tofu in kitchen roll like a little present and then place between two plates..
- Use cans to squeeze the water out of the tofu. Leave the tofu whilst you chop the vegetables – the longer you leave it the better the tofu will be..
- Prepare the mango first. You need to feel for the pip and cut halves of the mango off either side of the seed..
- You will be left with three parts – two halves and the centre section. Cut a small grid into each half and….
- … ‘hedgehog’ the mango. Chop off the cubes and put aside into a bowl..
- Prepare the remaining ingredients. Chop the onion, garlic and ginger. Half-moon the courgette, and cut the green beans and pepper into bit size chunks..
- Preheat a pan and add the tofu – it should sizzle when it hits the pan..
- Squeeze the tofu so it squeaks. As you prepare the curry the tofu can sizzle away. Keep an eye on it and flip it halfway through..
- Fry the onion in the oil for 3 minutes until soft..
- Sauté the vegetables for 3 minutes or so..
- By now the tofu will look similar to this – it’s close to finished. Once it’s cooked, remove from the heat and put aside..
- Add the garlic, chilli, ginger and curry paste to the curry..
- Stir everything in. It will begin to smell amazing!.
- Once everything is stirred in add the coconut milk and soy sauce. Reduce to a simmer and add the mango….
- … and add the tofu..
- Simmer the curry away for 5 to 8 minutes – until the mango is tender. Once it is ready turn off the heat and add the juice of half a lime..
- Serve over brown rice or in a bowl. Yummy!.
If you find this Easy Mango Tofu Red Thai curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.