Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian thai green curry recipe. To make vegetarian thai green curry you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Get 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Use 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Provide 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves (tear in half and take the middle wooden bit off).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce or soy sauce (vegan).
- Use 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar (brown sugar).
- You need 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tin of bamboo shoots.
- Take 1 of aubergine (chopped into bite size).
- Use 1-2 of big red chilli (thinly slices).
- Take 1 block of tofu (optional).
- Prepare of Seasonal vegetables of your choice – it can be brussel sprouts, sweetheart cabbage, green beans, carrots. All chopped into bite size.
- Use of To serve – Thai jasmine rice or with rice noodles.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a saucepan over a meduim-high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add another 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk, fish sauce (or soy sauce) and sugar and stir well then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Add your vegetables start with hard vegetable first ie. carrots, cabbage, brussel sprouts, green bean and bamboo shoots..
- Add some more coconut milk and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes until you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk a little bit..
- Add the rest of the coconut milk in. I normally add some water about half of tin coconut into the saucepan too. Taste your sauce, it should be salty, sweet, nutty and spicy..
- Stir occasionally then add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon your jasmine rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the vegetarian Thai green curry..
If you find this Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.