Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these., healthy and tasty dry curry.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you raise your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and jolly up!
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy and tasty dry curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry:
- Make ready 400 grams Lean ground beef
- Get 2 Onions
- Get 1 Carrot
- Take 1 Celery
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 piece Ginger
- Get 2 plus tablespoons Curry powder
- Get 2 * Soup stock cubes
- Make ready 4 tbsp * Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 200 ml * Tomato juice (vegetable juice)
- Prepare 2 tbsp * Ketchup
- Get 1 * Spices like nutmeg
- Get 2 * Bay leaves (optional)
Steps to make Healthy and Tasty Dry Curry:
- Mince garlic and ginger. Chop the onion, carrot (unpeeled), and celery roughly. I'm making 1.5 the amount listed in the picture above.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a pot, and stir-fry the garlic and ginger until it releases nice aroma. Add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add carrots and celery and continue to stir-fry. When cooked, add curry powder and cook some more.
- Make a hole in the center and stir-fry the beef. Mix with the vegetables and stir-fry some more. Make sure the beef is cooked thoroughly.
- add * condiments (tomato juice, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, soup stock cubes, spices like nutmeg, and bay leaves).
- Cover the pot and simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Turn the heat off occasionally before turning it back on.
- When it's simmered enough, give it a taste. If you like it spicy, add curry powder or season with salt and pepper until it's to your liking.
Cold water fish are good if you want to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they're all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
It's not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can truly make you feel awful! These grains can improve your mood as it's not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain's concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know green tea can help you be happier as well!
So you see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy and tasty dry curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!