Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe. To make cheesy broccoli chicken soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- You need of soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 4 cup of milk.
- Provide 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 8 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 32 oz of velveta cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of chicken.
- Provide 2 each of chicken breast.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Instructions to make Cheesy broccoli chicken soup:
- Combine milk, water, broccoli, salt, pepper, and garlic in stock pot at medium heat..
- cut butter stick into slices and add to soup..
- cut the entire block of cheese into slices or cubes to reduce the melt time and avoid clumps..
- Cook for 30 minutes stirring often to avoid burning anything on the bottom of the pot..
- take chicken and slice into fillets so that it cooks evenly. pan sear in olive oil while putting salt and pepper on each side.
- once chicken is cooked, remove and cut into cubes..
- add chicken as desired to pot, or as garnish to individual bowls depending on the person eating, garnish with shredded cheese if desired..
- Enjoy :].
If you find this Cheesy broccoli chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.