Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese Burst Vada pav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Burst Vada pav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese burst vada pav recipe. You can cook cheese burst vada pav using 38 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese Burst Vada pav:
- Take of For vadas:.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Jain raw banana.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 spoon of Green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Ginger paste optional.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 spoon of Garam masala.
- Use pinch of Mustard seeds.
- Provide pinch of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Hing pinch (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic paste (optional).
- Provide 2 spoon of Oil.
- Take 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 bowl of gram flour/ chana dal atta.
- Use of For batter:.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2spoon of Coriander seeds powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Soda or eno.
- Provide 2 spoon of Rice flour and water for batter as required.
- Take 4 cubes of For cheese burst: Processed Cheese.
- Get 2 spoon of Butter.
- Provide 5-6 spoon of Milk.
- Provide of For red dry chutney Jain:.
- Use 2 spoon of Methi masala of achar.
- Get 2 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Take of For red dry chutney regular:.
- Provide 8-9 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 2 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 spoon of Oil.
- Get of Brown buns of Vadapav or white buns of Vadapav.
- Get of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Cheese Burst Vada pav:
- Boil potatoes/raw bananas. Mash it then put oil splutter mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves and add the tadka in mashed potatoes/ raw bananas. Then add rest of the ingredients and prepare dough.
- For cheese burst: add butter, processed cheese and milk churn in the mixture and liquidize it like mayonnaise.. then take an air tight small container pour the liquid and deep freeze for 6 hours.
- Put some oil on your palm. Take some vada masala/ dough make a disk in your hand then take some cheese burst freezed scoop put in middle of the masala and seal it like a ball or patties…
- Make balls or disk as above direction.
- Make a thick batter by mixing gram flour, rice flour, chilli powder, Coriander powder, salt, turmeric powder and soda or eno.
- Dip the vadas in batter…
- Deep fry vadas in oil…
- For red dry chutney jain mix all the ingredients and churn..and for regular red dry chutney mix all the above ingredients and churn it.
- Now take a bun cut it from the middle. Put one spoon oil/ ghee in flat pan put red dry chutney and immediately before chutney burns put bun from it's cutter part..then turn it and put vada in middle. Then also roast from both side…
- Serve it with tomato sauce, green chutney…
If you find this Cheese Burst Vada pav recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.