Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white rice and abykahuna sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe. You can have white rice and abykahuna sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz:
- Get 5 kg of chicken thighs.
- Get 3 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic diced.
- Get 4 cup of white rice.
- Provide 1 of curry powder.
- Take 1 of dried thyme.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- Get 1 of rosemary leaves (just a little).
- You need 1 of knorr taste cube.
- You need 1 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare 1 kg of shredded beef.
- Prepare 1 small of can of evaporated milk.
- Use 2 tsp of of white or brown sugar.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
- You need 2 of balls of tomato(chopped).
- Take 1 of chili powder (get one that is really hot).
- You need 8 of fresh red Jalapeño pepper (remove seeds if you want to minimize the heat).
- Provide 1/2 can of baked beans.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- Use 1/2 can of green peas.
- You need 1 of pack of prawn crackers.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of dried shallot.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of ground ginger.
- Use 1 of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of a little lime juice.
- Get 5 of fingers of green beans (chopped).
Steps to make White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz:
- Marinate chicken thighs using all the above spices and refrigerate for 2hrs.
- Steam chicken for 7 minutes using half a glass of water for the 5kg chicken.
- Don't use up all the spice on the chicken and add some chopped onion and garlic while steaming chicken.
- When cooked for a few, put chicken in the oven for baking.leave in the oven until brownish all round.
- While chicken is the oven, put a large sauce pan with about 3/4 olive oil in pan and let it heat up.
- Add remaining chopped onion and garlic plus all chopped tomato and Jalapeño peppers into the hot oil using low heat.adding all the remaining ingredients with a little more generous of curry powder.
- Add shredded beef and minced meat and keep stirring..
- After stirring for 4mins.pour evaporated liquid milk and sugar in a bowl,stir milk and sugar solution until well mixed and pour into the sauce pan containing minced meat and shredded beef.
- Leave to simmer for a another 5mins adding alot of chili pepper as much as your taste buds can handle and then your Abykahuna sauce is ready.
- Cook white rice to the degree of softness you want. I like mine cooked but scanty and single.
- For samche sauce, heat a little vegetable oil in a pan.add the remaining broth from chicken into the oil, add chopped green beans,finely sliced onions and stir till cooked.
- Fry your prawn crackers and then Drain d oil out of green beans and drizzle the oil drained on already fried prawn crackers.
- Put a teaspoon of vegetable and olive oil each on pan,add green peas and ground hot chili wit a little lime juice… Stir for a minute and its ready.
- Just drizzle a little lime juice or sweet corn and leave baked beans just as it is and everything is ready to eat…. Don't forget your chicken in the oven.
If you find this White Rice and Abykahuna Sauce with peppered saulted baked beans,sweet corn and green peas with driz recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.