Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe. To make easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- Take 2 kg of Pumpkin.
- Use 2 medium of potatoes.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 300 ml of cooking cream.
- Provide 5 grams of fresh chives.
- Get 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- peel and dice the pumpkin into about 2cm chunks. you should end up with about 1.25 to 1.5kg of diced pumpkin.
- wash and slice the leek.
- peel and dice the potatoes into similar size chunks as the pumpkin.
- peel the 3 cloves of garlic but leave them whole..
- in a large pot or saucepan add the vegetable stock. you can either use ready made stock or 1.5lt of boiling water with the appropriate quantity of stock cubes..
- add the pumpkin, potato, leek, salt, pepper and garlic into the pot with the stock and allow to simmer until all ingredients cooked through and soft. remember to keep stirring every 5 minutes or so..
- while the vegetables are cooking, finely chopped the chives and add half into the pan with the vegetables to allow to cook with them. keep the other half for garnish..
- once the vegetables are cooked use either a stick blender to blend into a liquid or use a blender then transfer back into the pot..
- turn the heat down to low and stir in the cooking cream until mixed through..
- ready to serve. you can use prewarmed bowls if you like and garnish each serving with a little of the remaining chives. always nice to serve with some toasted bread chunks..
If you find this Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.