Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Butter Cracker Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Cracker Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Cracker Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter cracker pork chops recipe. You can cook butter cracker pork chops using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butter Cracker Pork Chops:
- Take of To sleeves of crackers (of your choice) I used club buttery ga.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 of parsley.
- Get 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- Use 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- You need 4 of bonless pork chops.
Steps to make Butter Cracker Pork Chops:
- Mix two eggs and a little milk in bowl.
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- Take your crackers and crush them up in a medium size bowl.
- Once you get all dry ingredients mixed in with the cracker mix.
- Add all yout dry ingredients, I add a good bit if paprika to the cracker mix to make it have a red tint, all other ingredients and as much or as little as you like, depending on your taste, the more you add the better the taste and flavor.
- Dip pork chops in egg mix, cost well with bread crumb mix, re dip back in to egg mix and then back into crumb mix for a second coat.
- Lay pork chops on greased baking pan, once you get all the pork chops done and on baking pan, melt a half stuck of butter and drizzle on top of the pork chops, bake at 375 for 30-40 mins.
If you find this Butter Cracker Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.