Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- You need 6 pcs of chicken drumsticks (or any part available).
- Prepare of Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare of Minced garlic, onion & ginger.
- Take 2 pcs of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Take of (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins..
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry..
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins..
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins..
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.