Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for onion soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion soup recipe. To cook onion soup you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare onion soup:
- Provide 3 large of onions.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Use 1/4 stick of butter.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of granulated garlic to taste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Romano parmesan cheese.
Steps to make onion soup:
- melt butter in pot, add slivered onions and cook till tender. add wine let reduce, add beef broth add seasonings. let cook stirring occasionally. dip into a bowl amd sprinkle ramono parmesan cheese.
- Option put into oven proof cups in stead of Romano parmesan cheese used shredded swiss cheese put into oven and let heat till cheese browns a bit have french bread to dip into soup.
If you find this onion soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.