Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Party Jollof recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Party Jollof recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable party jollof recipe. You can cook vegetable party jollof using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Party Jollof:
- Get of Tomatoes stew.
- Use of Rice.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- Get of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Stock.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Get of Carrots.
- Prepare of Green beans.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Onions.
- Get of peppers.
Steps to make Vegetable Party Jollof:
- Cut all vegetables. Parboil rice. In a medium heated oil, pour onions and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes stew and fry. Add the curry powder, ginger and garlic. Fry all together.
- In a clean pot, pour the tomatoes, add the meat stock. Then put the peppers. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in rice so the meat stock slightly covers it so you don't make soggy rice.
- When the water is almost dry, pour all the vegetables and cover pot..
- Allow rice stay on fire for extra three minutes after water has completely dried.
If you find this Vegetable Party Jollof recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.