Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- Take 1 packages of Four cheese shredded cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef stock.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- preheat oven to 350 and take out one skillet one stock pot and one bowl.
- in the bowl mix together ricotta cheese mozzarella sour cream and eggs.
- in the stock pot boil enough water to boil lasagna noodles.
- in the skillet brown the meat and drain fat then add remaining ingredients (except four cheese blend).
- in a 13 x 9 pan layer noodles then meat sauce ricotta mixture and sprinkle shredded cheese on last.
- repeat step 5 three times.
- bake covered for an hour then uncovered for 15 more minutes.
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.