Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook spicy indian chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Take 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Use 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- Get 1/2 of cup of water.
Instructions to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.