Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean soup with rosemary croutons recipe. You can have white bean soup with rosemary croutons using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- Get 4 slice of Italian bread (cut into 1 inch cubes).
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/9 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of rosemary (fresh, minced).
- Provide 64 oz of cannellini or great northern beans (4 cans) rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- You need 6 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped fine.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- For the Croutons: Heat oven to 475°F. Combine bread, 3 tbsp oil, half of the garlic, 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1/8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Watch closely (will burn easily)..
- For the Soup: Process 1 1/2 cups of the beans and 1/4 cup of the broth in a food processor until smooth..
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat..
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer..
- Stir in the remaining broth, pureed bean mixture, the remaining beans, and the remaining rosemary and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10 minutes..
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle servings with bacon and croutons..
If you find this White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.