Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Graham Chip Brownie Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Graham Chip Brownie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Graham Chip Brownie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to graham chip brownie bars recipe. You can cook graham chip brownie bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Graham Chip Brownie Bars:
- Take 1 of 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk.
- Use 2 cup of finely crushed graham cracker crumbs, about 32 full size rackers.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Take 1/4 cup of raisins, optional.
Instructions to make Graham Chip Brownie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 8 by 8 inche baking pan with non stivk spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper, spray paper with non stick spray..
- In a bowl combine all ingredients with a spoon. Combine well, batter will be thick. Spread into prepared pan evenly..
- Bake about 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack 5 minutes, run a sharp small knife around edges to free edges and finish cooling on rack..
- Cut into squares..
If you find this Graham Chip Brownie Bars recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.