Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Pork.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 packages of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 large of Container of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 bunch of Spinach (Chopped).
- Provide 4 cup of Tomato & Garlic Preggo.
- Take 1 box of Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Aluminum foil.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine meats and brown in large skillet.
- Add a little pasta sauce to the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Drain meat and set aside..
- In same skillet heat Olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion, garlic, and Italian Seasoning in olive oil until tender.
- Add meat, Preggo, and parmesan cheese to the skillet and turn heat to low.
- Combine ricotta cheese and spinich in separate bowl.
- Begin layering, noodles, ricotta mixture, meat mixture until pan is full.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 min.
- Remove foil, top with mozzarella cheese and bake for an additional 10 min, uncovered.
- Let rest for 15 min before serving.
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.