Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for "Mock" Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Mock" Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Mock" Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "mock" lasagna recipe. You can have "mock" lasagna using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Mock" Lasagna:
- Use 1 lb. of Medium shell pasta..
- Take 1 lb. of Ground beef..
- Provide 1 lb. of Ground hot italian sausage..
- Provide 32 oz of Ricotta cheese..
- Take 2 (8 oz.) packs of shredded cheese (i used 6 cheese italian).
- Prepare of Pasta Sauce (didn't measure, use as much to your liking).
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
Steps to make "Mock" Lasagna:
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and sausage until done, set aside..
- Cook pasta as directed on box..
- While cooking pasta, heat pasta sauce..
- When pasta is done, in a large pan (I used a foil pan), mix together pasta, meat mixture, and sauce..
- Add in Ricotta cheese and 1 1/2 bags shredded cheese and mix..
- Cover with more pasta sauce and remaining shredded cheese. Sprinkle with Italian Seasoning..
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this "Mock" Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.