Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. To make lasagna you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- You need 1 lb of Sweet Italian sausage.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Minced onions.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic (crushed).
- Take 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of Tomato paste.
- Use 2 can of Tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Use 12 of Lasagna noodles.
- Get 16 of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 3/4 lb of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- In a big pot, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tbs of salt, pepper, and 2 tbs parsley. Simmer,covered for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 degrees c).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups if meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles length wise over meat sauce. Spread with one hold of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray or make sure the foil doesn't touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.