Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage.
- You need 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced onion.
- Take 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomato.
- Use 12 oz of can tomato paste.
- Use 13 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 4 tbsp of parsley.
- Take 12 of Lasagna noodles.
- Take 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 lb of sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Use 3/4 cup of parmesean cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- In a pot, cook sausage, ground beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until brown. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer covered for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Cook Lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese with the egg, remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To assemble, spread 1.5 cups meat sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese mixture. Top with 1/3 mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1.5 cups meat sauce over mozzarella slices and sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesean cheese. Repeat layers and top with mozzarella slices and parmesean. Cover with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray or make sure doesn't touch cheese..
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove foil and bake another 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving..
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.