A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these., saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are wonderful at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for improving your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you'll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Prepare 300 g ground beef
- Make ready 1/4 c water
- Make ready 1/4 tsp rock salt
- Take 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Take 1 medium red onion
- Take 1 medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced
- Prepare 1-2 long chili, sliced thinly (optional)
- Make ready 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tbsp soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste)
- Prepare 1/8 pc beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water
- Take 5 cloves toasted minced garlic (optional garnish)
- Prepare 1 leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish)
- Get to taste Cracked pepper
Instructions to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) - Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned.
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside.
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish.
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend.
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together.
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover.
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover.
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :)
If you wish to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they're all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
It's easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. It's not hard to feel depressed when you feel hungry! These grains can elevate your mood since it's easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain's focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
As you can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) - mince recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!