Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Narvia's lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Narvia's lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to narvia's lasagna recipe. To make narvia's lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Narvia's lasagna:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packages of mild cheese.
- Use 8 oz of Italian sausage sauce.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of garlic and Herb creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Lawry's season salt.
- Get 1 packages of McCormick thick and zesty spaghetti sauce mix.
- Provide 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Provide 1 packages of Conecuh sausage.
- You need 1 box of lasagna pasta.
- Take 1 can of pam.
Steps to make Narvia's lasagna:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef. Seasoning with Lawry's season salt and garlic and herb Creole seasoning with chopped Conecuh sausage.
- Add McCormick thick and zesty spaghettI sauce package as directions state.
- boil lasagna pasta till tender.
- drain lasagna pasta.
- Spray baking pan with Pam.
- layer lasagna pasta evenly.
- Add ground beef and Conecuh sausage mix evenly on first layer.
- add mild cheese to first layer. Repeat this until there are three layers..
- on top layer add pepperoni evenly.
- then sprinkle final layer of cheese to liking.
- bake on 350 for 15 mins..
If you find this Narvia's lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.