Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot classic lasagna recipe. To make crock-pot classic lasagna you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- Use 1 of onion (chopped).
- Provide 3-5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide 2 (24 oz) of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take of lasagna noodles.
- Use of salt&pepper.
Steps to make Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna:
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..
If you find this Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.