Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe. You can have roasted broccoli mushroom soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Get 1 of broccoli, washed and cut into florets.
- You need 2 cups of mushrooms (any kind).
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (optional).
- Take of vegetable/ chicken stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of pepper.
- Take of olive oil.
Instructions to make Roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss the broccoli with olive oil, salt, pepper and,roast them in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Heat oil in a wide bottomed pan, add garlic and onions, mushrooms till nicely golden..
- Add the stock to the pan and add broccoli and cook for another 5- 10mins..
- You can add can of cream of mushroom soup too for extra creaminess. (optional) Or 1/2 cup of milk.
- Once cooked, remove the soup from heat and let it cool for sometime. Using hand held blender, blend the soup till smooth..
- Season accordingly. Garnish with chives or croutons. Enjoy.
If you find this Roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.