Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jollof RICE using leftover stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jollof RICE using leftover stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice using leftover stew recipe. You can have jollof rice using leftover stew using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jollof RICE using leftover stew:
- Get 4 cups of rice.
- You need 2 of knorr season.
- Get 3 piece of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Little thyem.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Curry.
- You need of Little tin-tomatoe.
- Get 50 ml of veg Oil.
- Get of Onions.
- Take of Leftover stew.
Instructions to make Jollof RICE using leftover stew:
- Wash and parboil your rice for 10 minutes set aside.
- In a pot add in the oil to heat up add the onions and thyme and allow to fry.
- Now add your curry, tin tomatoes and stir to fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the leftover stew, knorr cube, thyme,salt and bay leaf stir and allow to fry till oil start floating on top.
- Add water leave to boil, taste to adjust to your desire then add in the parboiled rice. Water should be above the rice or same level of the rice, cover put your heat on medium.
- Once water is almost dry lower your heat so it doesn't get burn, add some onions, cover and leave to dry.
- Your jollof RICE is ready. Don't forget to remove the bay leaf when serving the food 😋😋😋.
If you find this Jollof RICE using leftover stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.