Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomatoes stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomatoes stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomatoes stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomatoes stew recipe. To cook tomatoes stew you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomatoes stew:
- Get 2 large of Red bell peppers.
- Get 4 medium of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 large of Onions.
- Take 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Knorr chicken broth mix.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Tomatoes stew:
- Cook choice of meat till tender..
- Combine the bell peppers, onion and tomatoes in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Set a large pot on medium heat, add in the vegetable oil.
- Pour the pureed mixture into the medium pot of vegetable oil and add 1 cup of water, Knorr chicken broth mix, curry, Thyme and salt..
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add in the precooked choice of meat. Cover again and cook for 15 min.
- The stew is ready to serve when the oil floats to the top..
- Serve on rice.
If you find this Tomatoes stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.