Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
- Use 1/2 of lbs ground chicken.
- Take 1/2 of lb ground beef.
- Use 1/2 of lb ground pork.
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of 8oz pack cream cheese.
- Take 1 2/3 of tablespoon italian seasoning.
- Take 2 of tsp minced garlic.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- Take 1 of small onion diced.
- Provide 16 of oz of sliced havarti cheese.
- Take 16 of oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 8 of oz of sliced gouda.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- Put pasta in boiling salted water cook till almost done.
- Mix all meat together in skillet cook till all is browned.
- Add the peppers, onions, garlic, and Italian seasoning and cans tomatoes cook till veggies are almost done.
- Add the cream cheese and mix in till all the cheese is melted in to the sauce.
- When everything is cooked start building with a layer of sauce then noodles then sauce layer the cheese then start over on the layering with noodles sauce and cheeses till you've used all your sauce.
- Finish the last layer off with the rest of the cheeses harvati being last it melts the best.
If you find this Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.