Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nigerian Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigerian Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian chicken stew recipe. To make nigerian chicken stew you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nigerian Chicken Stew:
- Take of Ripe tomatoes (as needed).
- Take of Red tatashe or shombo peppers (for colour).
- You need of Red bonnet peppers.
- Get Tin of tomatoes paste.
- You need of Onions sliced.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Provide of Chicken fried.
- You need of Stock.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Get of Curry.
- Use cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Nigerian Chicken Stew:
- Wash and blend the tomatoes, onions,bell peppers and others, blend to a smooth paste. Parboil the pepper mix to a thick consistency. Wash the chicken and boil using, thyme, curry, onions seasoning cubes and salt. When the chicken is done, sieve the stock from the chicken and set aside. Place pot on heat and add vegetable oil enough to fry the chicken, set the chicken aside after frying. Add onions to fry for some minutes..
- Add the tin tomatoes paste, stir to fry for some minutes then add parboiled tomatoes and stir to combine..
- Add the fried Chicken Add seasoning cubes and taste for salt. Allow to cook and add the chicken stock. Drop from heat when thickened with the oil showing up.. Serve with cooked rice or yam..
If you find this Nigerian Chicken Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.