Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cito's Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cito's Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cito's lasagna recipe. To cook cito's lasagna you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cito's Lasagna:
- Provide 1 can of italian diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Use 1 can of mushroom.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 of diced garlic.
- Take 1 can of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 3 of mozerlla cheese.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Get 3 of each jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of each tomato.
Instructions to make Cito's Lasagna:
- Preheat oven 350.
- Cook ground beef until all pink.
- In separate pot add Italian diced tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, diced mushrooms, salt, pepper, diced garlic, diced bell peppers, and basil and put on low heat.
- Once ground beef is all pink add to other pot.
- Heat diced onions for about a min then add to pot with rest of ingredients.
- Follow. directions on box to heat up lasagna noodle then drain and let cool.
- On a lasagna glass pan add finished sauce then mozzarella cheese, lasagna noodle, mozzarella cheese, sauce, mozzarella cheese, lasagna noodle, ricotta cheese. then repeat until lasagna pan is in. (make sure lasagna noodles overlap each other on each layer).
- Put in oven for about 30min or until the cheese is boiling.
If you find this Cito's Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.