Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Vegetable Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Vegetable Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style vegetable stew recipe. To make kerala style vegetable stew you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Vegetable Stew:
- Use 1 cup of mixed vegetables (fresh or frozen), chopped.
- Get 2 cup of thin coconut milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 leaf of mace (javitri).
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 2 of fresh red chilies, slit.
- Get 1 inch of ginger, sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of salt.
Steps to make Kerala Style Vegetable Stew:
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the cinnamon, cardamoms, mustard seeds and cloves. Add the ginger and garlic. Saute till they changes colour. Add the onions, curry leaves and fresh red chilies. Saute till the onion is translucent..
- Then add the veggies followed by salt and pepper. Give it a mix. Add the thin coconut milk and simmer on low flame for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the thick coconut milk. Give it a stir and take off the flame. Serve with a sprinkle of pepper powder and a garnish of coriander leaves..
If you find this Kerala Style Vegetable Stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.