Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. To make mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup you only need 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Get of ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood].
- Get 2 Pounds of 80/20 Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth.
- Get 6 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Provide 1 Box of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use 4 of Medium White Onions.
- Get 1 of Small Head Broccoli.
- Get 4 Cups of Sliced Cabbage.
- Get 1 Cup of Sliced Carrots.
- Provide 1.5 Cups of Sliced Celery.
- Get 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 8 Cloves of Chopped Garlic.
- Take 1 Bunch of Leaves Cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 Bunch of Leaves Parsley.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Can Spinach.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar].
- You need 2 (4 oz) of Cans Diced Green Chilies.
- Use 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Can of ROTELL [with chilies].
- Get 2 Cans of Green Beans [drained].
- Get 1 Can of Asparagus [drained].
- Provide 1 Can of Artichokes [drained].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste].
- You need 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Liquid Beef Boullion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [add last].
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [add last].
Steps to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed..
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened..
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.