Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Jason's best Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jason's best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jason's best Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jason's best lasagna recipe. To cook jason's best lasagna you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jason's best Lasagna:
- Provide 1 lb of Sweet Italian sausage.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 6 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 1/2 oz of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seed.
- Take 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Take 2 cup of cottage cheese (lasagna style).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of mozzarella (grated).
- Use 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
Steps to make Jason's best Lasagna:
- In a large pot, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, in 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer covered for one and a half hours, stirring occasionally..
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water..
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese with egg, the remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt..
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- To assemble, spread 2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking. Then 3 lasagna noodles. Next, another 2 cups of sauce, then 3 more noodles. Next the cottage cheese mixture. 3 more noodles. 2 more cups of sauce. Repeat noodles and sauce till finished. Top with the grated cheese..
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting..
If you find this Jason's best Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.