Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagna recipe. You can have easy lasagna using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lasagna:
- Get 6-9 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Provide 1 of large 24 oz container small curd cottage cheese or ricotta.
- Take 1 quart of Spaghetti sauce of choice, mine is doctored and store bought.
- Use 3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of Salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add marinara sauce and half a jar of water. Shake water in jar to clean all sauce from the jar. Add any seasonings you like at this point..
- Empty cottage cheese or ricotta in a bowl. Add 2 eggs, half a cup of parm, and a handful of mozzarella, salt pepper garlic and onion powders and Italian seasoning and mix well..
- In a large casserole, spread some sauce in bottom then layer uncooked noodles to fit on top of that. Add more marinara making sure to cover the noodles completely each layer. On top of that add a layer of cottage cheese and on top of that a layer of mozzarella and parm. Add another layer of uncooked noodles and repeat layers til done. Cover top with remaining cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 mins then uncover for 15 more..
If you find this Easy Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.