Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best KickAss Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to KickAss Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kickass lasagna recipe. To cook kickass lasagna you need 22 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make KickAss Lasagna:
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of basil.
- Get of black pepper.
- Take 1 1/4 tbsp of thyme.
- Take 2 can of traditional/meat spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1 1/3 tbsp of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Provide 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Use 1 packages of Italian Sausage.
- Use 1 packages of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 packages of Colby Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Get 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Provide 1/3 cup of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of yellow onion.
Instructions to make KickAss Lasagna:
- Prep first: wash & chop bell pepper ,garlic, and onion roughly.
- Wash & chop mushrooms.
- Thinly slice cheese : mozzarella, cheddar , and Colby jack.
- Break cream cheese up into cubes, set aside and chill.
- Preheat oven to 375° F..
- Brown ground beef and season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano and basil use half of seasoning measurement.
- Brown Italian sausage.
- Use large pot and add spaghetti sauce, bring to a steady simmer and add remaining seasoning.
- Add browned meat (Italian sausage, ground beef) to sauce and chopped yellow onions and green bell peppers.
- Use foil or 9×13 deep dish pan and assemble uncooked lasagna noodles at the bottom.
- Start to layer lasagna with noodles then sauce and meat mixture.
- Then layer pepperoni on top.
- Then place a few cream cheese cubes on top.
- Then layer Colby jack, mozzarella, and cheddar.
- Then layer noodles on top.
- Then layer mushrooms.
- Then layer sauce and meat mixture.
- Then layer remaining pepperoni.
- Then layer remaining cream cheese.
- Last layer of remaining cheese slices and Parmesan cheese.
- Place in preheated oven to 375° F, for about 30 mins to an hour. Until top cheese layer is golden brown.
- Once done baking, set aside for 45 mins to cool off.
- Add Parmesan cheese to finished product.
If you find this KickAss Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.