Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade vegetable soup recipe. You can have homemade vegetable soup using 25 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Vegetable Soup:
- You need 2 box of 32 oz chicken broth, low sodium.
- You need 1/3 of elephant ear garlic, peeled and minced.
- Provide 1/2 packages of sliced mushrooms, chopped.
- Get 1/2 packages of green onions, chopped.
- Provide 1 packages of 16oz stir fry blen frozen vegetables.
- Take 1 packages of 16oz classic blend mixed frozen vegetables.
- Provide 2 cup of frozen broccoli.
- Use 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground sage.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 10 dash of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 3 packages of herb ox beef bouillon packets.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Homemade Vegetable Soup:
- In big saucepan, heat up some olive oil.
- Sauteed mushrooms, green onions, elephant ear garlic til you can really smell the mushrooms, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add water, all spices, all herbs, all seasonings, chicken broth, all vegetables (everything BUT mashed potatoes and milk).
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup broth from soup and place in mixing bowl.
- Add milk to mixing bowl.
- Stir milk.
- Add milk mixture to soup.
- Add instant mashed potatoes to soup.
- Return to boil til soup thickens.
- Add water, stirring til desired thickness.
If you find this Homemade Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.