Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. You can cook chicken stew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken stew:
- Get of Chicken.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Tomatoes and pepper.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide of Maggi and salt.
- Get of Curry and thyme.
- Prepare of Boiled rice.
Steps to make Chicken stew:
- After boiling the tomatoes and pepper paste set aside.
- Wash and boil the chicken With salt,spices and maggi with some Onion.
- When the chicken is done Fry and set a side.
- Pour the tomatoes paste into the oil used to fry the chicken and fry the tomatoes until it's well fry.
- Add the chicken stock let it for some time.
- Add maggi and salt to taste add the fried chicken and taste it for seasoning.let it boil for some minutes and chicken stew is ready serve with the boiled rice.
If you find this Chicken stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.