Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna soup recipe. You can cook lasagna soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna Soup:
- Prepare 1 of lb. ground beef.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 3 1/2 cup of Swanson Beef Broth with onions or reg. Beef Broth if can't find other.
- Take 1 can of (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained (I used the diced tomatoes with seasonings like onions and peppers, etc.).
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried italian seasoning, crushed.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of uncooked mini lasagna shaped pasta (malfada) or corkscrew shaped pasta (rotini).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Lasagna Soup:
- Cook the ground beef with the garlic powder in a 3 quart pan. After browned, drain off any excess fat..
- Stir broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in the pan. Heat to a boil..
- Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender. Stir during the 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese and serve..
- You may serve with additional cheese if you desire. I also added 2 small cans of diced mushrooms to my soup. Just made it a bit heartier. Feel free to explore!.
If you find this Lasagna Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.