Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Papa's Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Papa's Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to papa's lasagna recipe. To make papa's lasagna you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Papa's Lasagna:
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 4 of diced red and green peppers.
- Provide 1/2 of diced onion.
- Prepare 500 grams of Ricotta.
- Provide 500 grams of 2% Cottage Cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of crumbled feta.
- Provide 9 of noodles.
- Provide 700 grams of zesty spagetti sauce.
- Provide 700 grams of diced italian tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 400 grams of shredded mozzarella.
Instructions to make Papa's Lasagna:
- Brown hamburger with onions and peppers..
- Mix both tomato sauces together. Spread a layer of the tomato sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish. Cook noodles and then rinse in cold water..
- Mix richotta, cottage cheese, feta and spices together. Layer 3 noodles on base..
- Spread a layer of the cheese mixture and then a layer of the meat mixture and then a layer of tomato sauce. Repeat with the layering and then lay the last 3 noodles with a layer of sauce and then cover with the mozzerella..
If you find this Papa's Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.