Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy vegetable soup recipe. To cook cheesy vegetable soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy vegetable soup:
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 2 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of low fat half n half.
- Use 16 oz of velveeta.
- Provide 1 small of carrot.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt.
Steps to make Cheesy vegetable soup:
- boil broccoli and onion to soften… about 5?10 min while preparing rest of soup. I cut all the stems off the broccoli and only use the florets.
- in a large pot bring to a boil the half n half, chicken stock, cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups.
- reduce heat and simmer while stirring in the broccoli and onions (drained).
- use a vegetable peeler to shave in as much carrot as you want. keep stirring soup on low heat..
- stir in cubed velveeta so it melts. remove from heat and add a little garlic salt to taste ..
If you find this Cheesy vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.